Monday, July 8, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 1

Blogger Challenge Teaser

So the lovely lady over at goodbooksandgoodwine.com has come out with the most fun blogger challenge!
If some of you follow my personal tumblr, you all know I never pass up a moment to talk about myself or participate in a new challenge! (if you don't, feel free to check me out! drop-4nchor.tumblr.com)
So, here's the line up..

Day 1: Make 15 Book Related Confessions
(because we all need to get a few things off of our chests)


  1. My family read The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss to me so many times, I memorized it. When people would come over, I'd "read" them the book, cover to cover, and be this amazing reading three year old. 
  2. I actually really liked the Twilight series and still read all four of them every Christmas break.
  3. It makes me really sad that my boyfriend doesn't like to read but he'll still go to book stores and libraries with me. c: 
  4. I judge books by their covers, sorry not sorry.
  5. Lately, I've had a hard time sitting down and reading a book.
  6. Its been a while since a book has seriously stuck with me and made me think about it. 
  7. I like to review, but I'm so lazy with it. 
  8. I prefer second hand books instead of new ones, they have more history and tell more of a story. 
  9. I keep downloading these free ebooks that just keep stacking up. 
  10. My dropbox is my prized possession because it houses so many ebooks right now.
  11. I can think of only two friends who share my love of reading, but only one who loves ebooks as much as I do.
  12. I live right down the road from a library, but rarely go. (probably because of that huge fine I have?!!?)
  13. I have a bad habit of not returning books, but that really bites me in the butt thanks to fines. 
  14. I prefer to listen to music while reading.(yay for Pandora for iPad!!)
  15. The number one book that I could read forever would be either My Red Shoes by Liana Merrill or any book by Haywood Smith(I love any book set in the South!)
Well, see you tomorrow, comment down below with a link to your own Book Confessions! 
Ali. ♥

P.S: Want to read the Confessions that inspired me to get in on the challenge? Go visit Harman at Little Bookworm Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...