Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WWW Wednesday! #1

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading 


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions....     
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? 

Baby Bonanza   Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child
              Downloaded for Free on Amazon and surprisingly, I love it! There are hardly any grammatical errors and I hope to finish it tonight. c:

What did you recently finish reading?
In the Band In the Band by Jean Haus
            Currently a brand new favorite. I loved the music aspect (I listed to only A Day to Remember while reading it!) and the whole Riley is a brand new kind of heroine. She's punk a classy way and I thoroughly enjoyed this little novel. c: I reviewed (raved) it here.

What do you think you'll read next? 
Fallen Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #1) Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
             This may just be my newest obsession (at least, I'm hoping!). With the end of this post, I'll be shutting down my computer, making myself a cup of tea, and snuggling up with my Snuggie & Kindle to get started on this baby. I've only heard good reviews, so I've got some high expectations!


Please leave a comment with the link to your own  W...W...W... Wednesday down below! Or just answer the questions in the comment box down below, I love hearing about what YOU'RE reading!!!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting books. My new favourite author is Abbi Glines and I just got Fallen Too Far this week. Will probably forgo my review books to read it, haha. Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by.

    -new follower-

    Katie ~ Turner’s Antics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...