Sunday, December 9, 2012

Just For Now by Abbi Glines (Sea Breeze #4)

Read in: December, 2012
Format: eBook
Source: Borrowed
Star Rating: ★★
Synopsis: 
Preston+Amanda= ?

Amanda Hardy, Marcus Hardy's little sister, has always wanted Preston Drake. He's her older brother's hot, untamed, talented, and...unattainable best friend. While she's been pining since she was sixteen, Preston has been running around with every willing skank he can get his hands on. But when she and Preston have one memorable night in an, um, storage unit, is there hope for them yet, even with the cougars, her mother's snobbery, her brother's protectiveness, and Preston's own hidden personal baggage? 

Prosecution: 
Honestly? I didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped to. Maybe it was the impossibly high bar from the previous books, but I was a little let down. Now, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, but it's not on my favorite's list.

Defense: 
That spark is still there. The emotions run high in yet another one of Mrs. Glines's romances. I couldn't help but get sucked into the drama and chaos that was Preston and Amanda's relationship. There wasn't as much chaos as with the other relationships, but I enjoyed the spark of new love and the confession of feelings. 

Verdict: 
Solid 4. It's not my newest favorite (obession) like the other novels, but still a solid addition to a well beloved series. c:

3 comments:

  1. I really need to start reading some Abbi Glines books! New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh, Abbi Glines is one of my most favorite authorrs!♥

      Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...