Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'll Be Here by Autumn Doughton

Read in: November, 2012
Format: eBook
Source: Bought
Star Rating: ★★★
Summary: 
Willow James is having a bad week. Her boyfriend of two years, Dustin, has recently broken up with her and Alex, her former crush, is now coming out of the woodwork. Willow goes through changes involving her life, her outlook, and even herself. 

Prosecution: 
I found Willow to be a little too wishy washy and Alex wasn't really explained as much as I would have liked. What made him tick, besides being jealous?

Defense: 
I loved this book. Seriously, I did. It is free on amazon, is well written, little to none grammatical errors, and a great flow. The authors flow is smooth and the story moves easily along. The characters are likable and they interact easily with each other. 

Verdict: 
I found this book to be more enjoyable than I thought it would be. The characters were cute and the entire story just worked well together. This book is an entirely worth the download. It's free and even if it wasn't, I'd still highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...